This program for the children of our employees provides high school students with a unique opportunity to build and hone their leadership skills by tackling real-world challenges in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM). They are introduced to the legacy of the American Space Program and current issues within the science and technology community.
Students must meet the following criteria to be eligible to attend:
• Between the ages of 16 to 18 years old on February 20, 2019
• Child of a current, full-time Honeywell employee
• Currently enrolled in high school
• Submit the online application
• Submit proof of school enrollment letter along with the online application
• Have not previously attended HLCA
• Have an interest in science, technology, engineering or mathematics and are active in extracurricular activities
• Financial contributions from Honeywell Hometown Solutions and Honeywell employees help fund the scholarships, which include tuition, meals, accommodation and all materials for the program.